Are you interested in learning the secrets of gourmet birgadiers, or for my spanish speaking friends, segredos dos brigadeiros gourmet? You are not alone.
In the past the image that came to mind when anyone thought of gourmet food lovers was of over weight people, in fancy restaurants, eating delicious food that was high in fat and calories. In this day and age that is no longer the case because the new generation of gourmet food is actually good for you, is affordable and looks great and can be enjoyed for any occasion.
Gourmet food is available in high-class restaurants, expensive stores and world -class hotels around the world and can also be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home if you know how to create your own gourmet meal.
1. Finding the right ingredients
To get your gourmet brigadier kitchen off to the right start you should buy Gourmet Salt. Every home gourmet should invest in gourmet salt because a little bit of gourmet salt goes a long way to adding taste to any meal.
The next step towards building your gourmet kitchen is to get the necessary spices that will add awesome flavor to your next gourmet meal. You should purchase basil, bay leaves, celery seed, garlic, oregano, parsley, rosemary and saffron to get your gourmet spice rack off to the right start.
If you want to add a little flair to your gourmet spice rack you should visit your local ethnic food store in your neighborhood because many ethnic food stores carry hard to find, inexpensive spices that will add more flavor and flair to your next gourmet meal.
You should also invest in a bottle of Italian virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and malt vinegar because these will add more flavor and flair to your salads.
Many gourmet spices can also be bought online and shipped to your house so before you shop locally use your favorite search engine to search for gourmet food ingredients online.
2. Getting your gourmet brigadier kitchen ready
The first step to turning your average kitchen into a ‘gourmet kitchen’ is to get it clean and pest free.
The next step is to put away unnecessary items on your kitchen counters to ensure that you have plenty of counter space when preparing your next gourmet meal.
The third step is to invest in the right cooking essentials.
* Oven – Many newbie gourmets who are cooking on a budget can’t afford to buy a new oven for their home because ovens are too expensive but if you can afford to upgrade your oven you should consider investing in a double oven. Double ovens are great for large families and make cooking gourmet meals so much easier especially if you have a large gathering.
* Knives – Any serious gourmet will tell you that it’s essential to have a good set of knives because the quality of your knives will make your cooking experience so much easier. You can find very affordable knives online through websites like Amazon.com and eBay.com
* Gourmet pots and pans – Upgrading your pots and pans is the next step to building your gourmet kitchen. Many professional gourmet cooks prefer to use copper cookware and so should you because copper cookware offers superior heat conduction and can save you money over time. Copper cookware gets hotter quicker with lower temperatures than regular cookware.
The next essential is to purchase a high quality set of ceramic cookware. Many gourmet cooks love cooking with ceramic cookware because they add artistry and ambiance to any kitchen and it’s been said that serving a fine gourmet meal from ceramic cookware will add to the experience of the meal.
3. Gourmet Food Items
The final step to building your gourmet kitchen is keeping it stocked with the key parts for any gourmet meal. You should buy: smoked salmon, foie gras, pate, truffles, mushrooms, specialty meats, sun-dried tomatoes and chocolates. These ingredients might seem a little pricey at first but they also can be bought online and shipped to your house and are worth every penny.
For the most delicious gourmet cocktail sauce and gourmet tartar sauce you will ever have click here [http://www.malibugourmetseafood.com]. Our sauces will compliment any gourmet seafood meal.
for a great example go to http://showdebrigadeiro.com/curso/segredos-brigadeiro-gourmet/